The second tender of the Regional Guarantee Scheme for the region of JV Slovenia for 2017 was published.
The subject of the tender is the guarantee of the Regional Guarantee Scheme in the region of JV Slovenia (RGS JV SLO) for bank loans, announced by RC Novo mesto as a contractor.
The objective of the public tender is:
– to promote the development of the small and medium-sized enterprises
– to increase investment activity in the region of South-East Europe
– to reduce the unemployment rate
– to create opportunities for restructuring the regional economy
– to facilitate access to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises etc.
Beneficiaries from the following municipalities can take part in the tender: Črnomelj, Dolenjske Toplice, Kočevje, Kostel, Loški Potok, Metlika, Mirna, Mirna Peč, Mokronog- Trebelno, Novo mesto, Osilnica, Ribnica, Semič, Sodražica, Straža, Šentjernej, Šentrupert, Škocjan, Šmarješke Toplice, Trebnje and Žužemberk.
The total guarantee potential of RGS JV SLO is 2,180,000.00 EUR and is announced on the basis of the long-term financial role of the Slovenian Regional Development Fund, which amounts 681,250.00 EUR on the day of publication of this call and with the multiplier 4 for bank loans.
The call is open until the funds are spent or by 4th of April 2018 at the latest.
For any additional information, please visit our website www.rc-nm.si or contact Miljana Balaban at or at the telephone number +386 7 33 72 987.
More information about RGS can be found here.
You can find a call here.